Nodepack is currently in early stages of development, APIs and commands are subject to change, documentation may be incomplete.
Nodepack is a modern progressive node.js development platform.
It can be used to create servers, backends, applications, libraries and serverless functions. It can scale from tiny projects to huge enterprise-level applications.
- A CLI to quickly create and manage projects.
- A service installed in your project which is:
- Built on top of webpack, with sensible defaults;
- Entirely configurable with config files
- A collection of official plugins integrating the best tools in the node ecosystem like Typescript and Apollo GraphQL.
The plugin system is the key strength of Nodepack. It features:
- A rich suite of public APIs from low-level stuff like webpack to high-level concepts like User Auth.
- The possibility to add, upgrade or remove plugins in a project.
- App Migrator can generate and modify your project files and rollback changes if needed.
- Environment Migrator allow your team to execute migrations or rollbacks on DBs, tools...
You can create your own plugins and publish them on NPM!
# Become a sponsor
Is your company using Nodepack to build awesome apps or libraries? Join the other patrons and become a sponsor to add your logo on this documentation! Supporting me on Patreon allows me to work more on Free Open Source Software such as Nodepack! Thank you!