Some actions from you like creating a project will automatically trigger maintenances. They take care of a lot of things to keep your productive.
What is it doing
Some operations are automatically run during a maintenance:
- dependencies install (in case
- app migrations are checked and applied if necessary (this can result in modified project code or new dependencies installed)
- fragments necessary for environment and database migrations such as config.js and context.js are built, which allow plugins and you to use the config and the context in them
- environment migrations are checked and applied if necessary
- database migrations are checked and applied if necessary
In case at least one app migration is applied during the maintenance, the code state will be saved before and after applying the migrations with Git commits.
When is it run
Maintenances are automatically run when: